1 year ago
Graitec, an international software developer for AEC, is delighted to announce the release of Advance Design version 2023. Based on the needs and requests of the ever-growing communities that have gathered around each software developed by Graitec, the Graitec software development team proposes exciting new features to enhance the customer experience when designing and simulating structural projects.
This version 2023 of Advance Design is enhanced with a lot of new users-centric functionality, with high-end benefits, articulated around
– Performance- a significant reduction of the time required for calculations
– Construction stages- new mechanism for the definition, management and calculation of structures using stages
– Advanced non-linear supports- new possibilities for defining nonlinear relationships for supports
– Masonry structures- possibility to model and verify masonry walls (acc. EN 1996) using a new Masonry Wall design module
– Wind on free standing walls- possibility to generate wind on free standing walls acc. EN 1991-1-4
– Result tables- fast and easy checking FEM results with Results Tables
– Improvementsto New possibilities and improvements for reinforcement concrete design.
Version 2023 of Advance Design also comes with a vast number of improvements and adjustments based on feedback received from thousands of users worldwide. Dozens of these new features have been introduced to RC design modules.
Advance Design is a complete solution for the analysis of complex structures by the finite elements method. To ensure a high standard of excellence for its users, it provides a wide range of functions specialized in advanced CAD modeling, meshing, calculation, expert design and results post-processing.
Advance Design was specifically developed for industry professionals that require a superior solution for the structural analysis and design of Reinforced Concrete, Steel and Timber structures according to the last versions of the Eurocodes, North American, Canadian, and Italian codes.
Minimal System Requirements
– Windows 8/8.1/10/11 – 64bit
– PC with Intel® Core™ i3 latest generation Processor (or AMD equivalent)
– 8 GB RAM. Depending on the project’s size and complexity, additional RAM is highly recommended
– Minimum 50 GB free disk space on the hard disk
– Windows compatible graphics adapter (1GB MB video RAM), with the latest video driver (recommended by the manufacturer), with support for OpenGL 3.0 and DirectX 12 and with the latest drivers installed (for best performance, we don’t recommend onboard graphics cards)
– 19″ display or higher with 1680 x 1050 resolution
– Network adapter, Keyboard, Mouse, USB port
Recommended System Requirements
In addition to the minimal configuration, here is the hardware and software recommended by GRAITEC
– PC with Intel® Core™ i5 or i7 latest generation Processor
– 16 GB RAM – According to the project size and complexity, additional RAM might be required
– SSD with 50 GB free space or more
– 22” display or higher with 1920x 1080 resolution
– Graphics card with DirectX 12 or higher and OpenGL 3.0 compliancy
– Installed operating system: Windows 10 64-bit version
– Windows and AutoCAD® compatible printer or plotter.